Friday, November 7, 2014

New Board of Directors - 2015 Fees Unchanged

Sorry I did not get to this earlier. You'd think I would have reported sooner on the new HOA Board of Directors since it decided to make me its president. But we did reach a quorum for our annual meeting and we elected a new board, with two new members and three holdovers from last year.

So here you go, the St. Charles Place HOA Board of Directors for the next year:

John McQuiston, President
Lauren Brusa, Vice President
Denise Taraschi, Treasurer
Randall Boston, Secretary
Rachel Modrow, At-Large Member

As always, you can reach the entire board by emailing board@stcharlesplace.us.

Also, as always, and it's even more important that I mention it now, but I created this blog myself as a resource for residents and owners and it represents my own opinions, and not necessarily those of the St. Charles Place HOA. I will try to make clear when something is a board of directors decision, and just my own opinion.

Also, the outgoing board passed the budget for 2015. Fees will remain the same. We might still have some catching up to do to get our reserves as full as we should have them, but it looks like we can make progress on that even without raising dues for now.

Let's hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment